Get a deeper understanding of your strengths in one conversation.
Take the Clifton Strengths assessment, and let's talk.
You want to be your best!
You want happy relationships, engaging work, and the desire to live a good life. You have all you need hiding in your experiences, knowledge, and perspective on life. The treasure is buried in your unique set of strengths.
Get your talents out on paper, so you can use them to create a path to success.
”What will happen when we think about what is right with people rather than fixating on what is wrong with them?”
– Dr. Donald Clifton, inventor of the Clifton Strengths
This is for you if...
- you are a parent, who wants to best support your child.
- you are an educator, who wants to motivate
- your students.
- you are a leader, who wants to bring out the best in your employees.
- you are an individual, who wants to know what is unique about yourself.
If these sound familiar, don’t worry. I have you covered.
As a certified Strengths Communicator, I know your strengths are the first place to look to do just that. Studies confirm that awareness of strengths improves the quality of work engagement and relationships. Life can be challenging; however, when you lean into your strengths, you know where to invest your energy.
Gallup studies indicate that people who have the opportunity to focus on their strengths every day are 6x as likely to be engaged in their jobs and 3x as likely to report having an excellent quality of life.
Check out what others are saying
"Since partaking in the strengths sessions with you, I have been more in tune with my desire to achieve and go on with the next task. I also notice I am thinking positively about the future- in my work life and personal life. I am so happy I have this strength it is what gets me through!"
"I had become more confident when I realized my strengths would allow me to excel in certain areas, and I stopped aiming for perfection in aspects of my life where my strengths do not lie."
What Do You Get?
- Discover your top 5 strengths
- Learn how to maximize your talents
- Deepen your knowledge and develop your strengths
- Provide descriptions for your unique set of talents
Clifton Strengths assessment provides your top 5 strengths in a Strengths Insight Guide and Signature Theme Report.
In our conversation, you will receive:
- Individualized ThemePrint for each strengths theme. These are words and phrases you can use to describe your unique strengths.
- One-to-one conversation for 60 minutes with a trained Strengths Communicator (That’s me!)
- Recording of our conversation you can use for later reflection. Some of the best wisdom comes forth when talking about your experiences.
- Actions you can implement to take your strengths to the next level.
Strengths Conversation Package
(Regularly priced at $149)
- Clifton Strengths assessment code
- Supplemental materials
- 60-minute coaching conversation
- Plus recording of conversation and follow-up support
What is the process?
- Once you have purchased the Strengths Conversation package you will receive a welcome email. The welcome email will give you all the details.
- Take the Clifton Strengths Assessment and submit the results to me.
- Schedule a date for our conversation. Prior to the conversation, I will be sending you materials to prepare for our time together.
- We have our 60-minute relaxed conversation over Zoom where you discover more about yourself.
- After our conversation, you will receive a recording of our conversation and follow-up actions.